We advise and guide our clients in the choices that mark the decisive stages in the development of their activities. We direct our efforts on providing practical, thorough and cost-efficient legal advice. To this end, our missions encompass:
Setting Up And Acquisition Of Going Concerns
- Setting-up of commercial companies.
- Advisory as to the legal form of the companies to be created with regards to the peculiarities of the client’s business.
- Drafting of Articles and Memorandum of Associations.
- Drafting of Partnership Agreements.
- Annual follow-up and company secretarial duties: approval of accounts, drafting of minutes of meetings, keeping of legal registers, dematerialization procedures etc.
- Statutory modifications: capital increase, transfer of registered office, corporate bodies, etc.
- Asset transfer and partial assets transfer.
Transmission And Assignment Of Companies
- Assignment negotiations
- Acquisition and transfer of business.
- Acquisition of company shares.
- Dissolution and winding up.